Due to ArkSTART not be able to secure funding through the PASSEs, ArkSTART services (including mobile crisis) have ended. During the transition, the ArkSTART team has provided contact information that may be of assistance.
If you have an emergency, please contact the below:
- Medical Emergency - call 911
- Psychiatric Emergency - contact your mental health provider.
If you are assigned to a PASSE’s, contact your Care Coordinator.
If you do not have that number available, below are numbers for each of the PASSEs:
- Arkansas Total Care (also known as ATC INC) www.arkansastotalcare.com | 1-866-282-6280
- Empower Healthcare Solutions www.getempowerhealth.com | 1-866-261-1286 | Providers: 1-855-429-1028
- Summit Community Care (also known as APC PASSE LLC) www.summitcommunitycare.com | 1-844-405-4295 | Providers: 1-844-462-0022
DHS PASSE Ombudsman Office 1-844-843-7351
For information about PASSE you can access the DHS PASSE (Provider-Led Arkansas Shared Savings Entity) using this link : https://humanservices.arkansas.gov/about-dhs/dms/passe
According to this site… “If you have not received you PASSE ID card yet, your provider can still provide services to you with the Medicaid ID you have… No enrolled AR Medicaid provider can ask you to pay. IF this is happening to you call 1-844-843-7351”
ARKSTART Documentary: Keeping Families Together
Dan Habib’s short documentary film "Keeping Families Together" tells the stories of two families whose lives have been transformed with help from ArkSTART and its partner organizations.
You may also find (and download) the complete film here on Vimeo
ArkSTART becomes certified START Clinical Team (May 2017)
ArkSTART becomes division of Partners for Inclusive Communities at Arkasas University Center on Disabilities (Summer 2016)
ArkSTART hosts 3rd annual ArkSTART Conference (May 2016)
ArkSTART hosts 2nd annual ArkSTART Conference (June 2015)
Dr. Joan Beasley Presents at the inaugural ArkSTART Conference (June 2014)